Information Collection and Use
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages, register to receive newsletters from us or make purchases at our online store.
We may use the information we collect to contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- You have provided consent
- Sharing your information is imperative to deliver a product or service you have requested
- Complying to legal processes and court orders
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the above terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Cookies are a standard method of registering user preferences when people use websites, to ensure a better and more personalised experience. These preferences are stored in a file on your computer's hard disk drive.
Our website uses both persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies are cookies that stay on your computer permanently until you "manually" delete them. Session cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another one or shut down your browser.
- Google Analytics to track website traffic
- twitter.com, to display our @Neverstar_ twitter feed on some pages
- Soundcloud to enable our music player
- Facebook to display the Facebook likebox on this site
- Youtube to display video content
- Bigcartel to enable our online webshop.
For more information about cookies, including how to enable cookies, change your browser settings and find and delete cookies on your hard drive, please refer to your web browser's help menus or visit www.aboutcookies.org.